good morning dear ollee n bee ~

gosh golly, i think the season is finally turning and soon it will be you scream, i scream, we all scream for ice cream! hee hee ~ i've always loved that little ditty when the weather warms, the toes are bared and one's only desire is to lick a cone leisurely. 

mmm, the lazy crazy daze of summer are just about here ...

we have had some really warm days. cooler today, but the birds are singing their sweet spring songs and fluttering about the tree tops. the air smells divine. the grass is taking on that delicious, fresh new green and just yesterday morning i saw the very tippy top of a tulip poking its way up.

oh, tis glorious.

wishing you many moments today of simply seeing and feeling spring!

screaming for scream,
xxo
pg

. . .

eighty.six | three.sixty.five

. . .

4 comments:

Gigi Thibodeau said...

So glad spring is arriving in your neck of the woods, my friend! The ice cream man has begun driving up our tiny dead end street in the late afternoons, so even though most days this spring have been cold and rainy, I have to believe that summer will actually come! xoxo Gigi

cheryl said...

Such a beautiful post...and your blog is lovely...I will come back when I have more time..

I came to you from Kim's page...she continues to give me gifts even in her time of great stress...

I found you from her.
Have a beautiful wee,.

Cheryl said...

your post is beautiful and your blog is lovely...I will come back when I have more time to look around..

I came to you from Kim Klassen's page...your note to her was wonderful and she is so special...

I did leave a comment before but I don't think it went...if you did, well you'll have two of them...

Have a good week...
Cheryl

Diane said...

I too scream for ice cream. And I can't remember the last time I had it served up in a lovely icy cold tin cup. That's dating my ice cream days though I always love how you take me there ... warmest wishes for a wondrous prairie summer.