parsley sage rosemary and thymmmmme ... 
hmmm ... hmmmm ...
remember me to one who lives there ... 
hmmm he once was a true love of mine ... 
are you going to 

oh!

hi ollee n bee!

you caught me. *blush* i tend to sing this song every time i think of herbs. *smile*

anyways, i found something today that i think you might be interested in! a friend of a friend of a friend commented on facebook this idea for growing herbs indoors. well, i perked right up! every summer i grow all kinds of herbs and love adding them fresh to whatever's cooking. i always plant one old metal bucket with parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme to bring indoors for the winter. (the above image is my parsley going to seed.) these herbs don't always last the winter through and it makes me a little sad.

so, that's why i was so happy to hear about this spanky new idea from a canadian company. working out of vancouver, b.c., patch has created the most nifty planters for growing herbs indoors!


isn't this delightful? it's bright, clean lines are so appealing to me. quite a stray from my usual old rusty metal bucket, but i like it and i immediately thought of you! 

mmmm, this certainly gave me a lift today. now, excuse me while i get back to singing ... : )

are you going to scarborough fair ... hmmm hmmm hmmm ...
xxo
pg

. . .

thirty.eight | three.sixty.seven

. . .