flowers for friday ~ fresh new canvas




a simple and sincere greeting for you on this 'flowers for friday' ~ a fresh white flower symbolizing hope and all things bright for you in the days to come ...

there are just so many things i am grateful for over the past year, i can't even begin to touch on it all ...

so, let's look ahead ~ a fresh new canvas full of so many possibilities ... so much promise ...

may you be healthy in spirit, mind and body ...

may you bloom and flourish in everything you do ...

prairiegirl xo

ps. i love to place fresh white flowers out for new year's eve ~ these blooms this year seem so alive ... each petal reaching out in all ways for what lays ahead ...

pps. i will post this at 2bbb where you may send this image as an e-card ~ a complimentary feature of the fabulous fotomoto!

10 comments:

Gigi said...

Happy New Year to you as well, sweet prairiegirl! I feel so lucky to have met you this year. I am always inspired when I visit the worlds you have created here and at 2bbb, and I can't wait to see what treasures you'll share in the coming year!

All best,
Gigi

Debra said...

A beautiful sentiment for a whole new year. I love white flowers and at my previous home had an all white garden.
A whole new canvas-what a wonderful way to think about the New year. I hope the year ahead will bestow many blessings on you and your family.

Purple Flowers said...

Beautiful comments. Best wishes for a beautiful and Happy New Year!

My name is PJ. said...

Happy New Year, my friend! That's one lovely photo! I hope you post more often this year. I so enjoy reading them!

Joyce said...

Happy New Year to you too, my friend! I wish only the best of 2010 for you and your family. I love a white canvas it leaves so much room for the imagination! xo

bigBANG studio said...

Happy new year to YOU, pg! What a gift to have met you over these past wonderful month, and thank you for sharing all your thoughtful posts and beautiful pictures with us all. Truly!

Big hugs from the desert, and here's a toast to the adventures that await us in 2010!

xo.

Robin said...

So happy to find you on flickr! Your photos are simply stunning. The blog is wonderful too.
Looking so forward to getting to know you more this glorious year...
Robin
All Things Heart and Home

missysue said...

Happy New Year! Nothing more beautiful than white blooms and you've captured it perfectly ;o)

..........
love + luck + bliss,
missysue xox

Deidra said...

I love the idea of fresh white flowers to start the new year!

Joyce said...

Checking-in to see how you are. Sending you lots of xo