swoon ... gush ... gasp



















































































swoon ... gush ... gasp

are just a few words that come to mind when visiting bed of flowers bed & breakfast ... guaranteed to feel rested after peeking at their breathtaking images ...

most grateful to S.HOPtalk for sharing this little piece of heaven on earth!

oh ... and if you are liking the bathing room at bed of flowers ... you'll love what is happening over at the lettered cottage ...





11 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

oh... i love the pinks and greens!!

Cindy said...

another word, "sigh"

Prairie Girl Studio said...

here's something remarkable! my niece and her boyfriend are going to germany for his aunt and uncle's anniversary celebration in a couple of days ... and ... his home town is just an hour away from 'bed of flowers'! i wish i was in their suitcase!!!
thanks always for your comments ~
prairiegirl

orange sugar home said...

beautiful photos! looking forward to keeping up with your site....

Simply Mel said...

This is definitely a B&B I would love to visit (and may never want to leave!).

Gigi said...

So pretty! I love that green wall behind the bed. You have a lovely blog. I wandered here by way of Reverie.

Bri said...

I LOVE the green of that wall! That used to be my signature green color. I would randomly paint things around town (like a single locker, or a bathroom).

Too cool!

Clarity said...

It is so charming and pretty. The name is just apt.

orange sugar home said...

thanks so much for your visits to OSH!! You are too kind. I'll keep checking in with Prairie Girl Studio. have a great weekend.

knack said...

these are so great........I would love to go there:)

Happy weekend to you friend! xoxo

pve design said...

Oh my goodness, all my colors! I would never leave!