mmm ... wild blue phlox or wild sweet williams ...

the images i have shared this week are but a drop in the sea

of the glory mother nature delivers to us

every moment of the day ...


lupins love rain droplets!

each and every one a miracle in itself ...


spirea shrub

some give forth buds that are as sweet as their flower ...


rhubarb

some are stunning ~ even when they are bolting!


and when the rains subsided this week for an evening ...

even the clouds got playful!

:::

i am so genuinely grateful for the existence of all that graces us ...

but i am getting fairly fearful of humankind taking it all away.

do the destructive actions towards our planet make you sad? mad? overwhelmed?

my dear friend gigi is seeking balance

and looking for your thoughts ...

:::

go gently, speak kindly ~

xo

10 comments:

Deidra said...

Oh...so beautiful. Such beauty here. So many opportunities to rejoice.

Prairie Girl Studio said...

'so many opportunities to rejoice' ~ gosh, you are so right deidra ... it is dazzling when you get down and get close ...
happy weekend to you and yours!
xo pg

Jenny Schouten Short said...

Beautiful, awsome, just breathtaking. I like the insects. Enno and I were sitting in our garden yesterday and I said, do you realize there is a whole nother world out here?

Gigi said...

Oh, darling pg, I was just coming over here to get a link to your blog as I am typing a post this very moment in which I mention YOU! We are so, so on the same wavelength right now, as we often are.

Your photos are absolutely stunning. I thought of you yesterday while I was out on one of my nature walks. I looked as closely as I could at everything around me. Thank you for your amazing inspiration and the care you take with all that you do.

Love,
Gigi

Prairie Girl Studio said...

hi jenny!
thanks so much ... and you are so right ~ there is a whole nother world out here ... just now i was sitting sipping a cuppa on my studio stoop and was bedazzled by the activity of the insect world ...
here's to insects!!
xoxo
pg

Prairie Girl Studio said...

oh gigi ... here come the goosebumps again!!
first off, thanks so much for mentioning me in your post ... and for just being you and so being on the same wavelength ... *hug* ...
you are such a lovely soul ~ i am so grateful for you!
see you over at your spot ... ;)
love to you ~
prairiegirl

Jenny Schouten Short said...

You are funny! Love your attitude about life. I just painted my wicker chair and was in nostalgia heaven. Bees were buzzing around me.

Kim Klassen said...

oh my, loving these photos my dear... taken so perfectly...

just love you! xxo, kim

orange sugar home said...

what an amazing, profound post. Thanks for your photos of miracles. I keep telling people there are miracles happening all around us and they look away or shrug and refuse to see it. Why? We are missing it. I have hope. I have to have hope - even when it doesn't feel right. What is the alternative?

Chris said...

I love looking at your world through your photos!!! Utterly breathtaking!