let's have a cocktail ... for goodness sake

the true spirit of the season is shining through in jenny mac's 31 days of goodness ...



thank you jenny mac ~ the struggle to seek and share and capture the real reason-for-the-season just became so much brighter and hopeful ...

thanks for stirring and shaking us up in the nicest way possible ... a few more olives for me, please ...

... and many many thanks to our dear friend pj who started the party by inviting me to share and spread your goodness ...

may we all keep the spirit ... and share the spirit ... these 31 days ... and every day to come ...

cheers!

prairiegirl xo

9 comments:

Purple Flowers said...

The spirit of the holidays is very special; one that we hold near and dear to our hearts. My wish is that the spirit of the season lasts all year through. There would be more love...less of the other.

Debra said...

A wonderful time of year to count our many blessings. I would LOVE to join you for a cocktail...what time? I'll bring the soup for later.

JennyMac said...

You are awesome PG! Thank you for sharing the message.

A Gift Wrapped Life said...

Wonderful idea.......can I start now? I guess it's a bit early in the day, what time is it there -lol!

Laura Trevey said...

love JennyMac's blog!!

Happy day to you :)
xoxo Laura

bigBANG studio said...

why do i have a feeling that you have a very special eggnog-from-scratch recipe? or perhaps mulled cider with rum? much love and cheer to you! xo

My name is PJ. said...

Aeleen, thanks so much for posting this so others will see it. JM did a super job and now you helped!! ;)

Joyce said...

Ditto you said it all so perfectly. I'll bring a jar of olives. xo

Barbara Benson Keith said...

All this talk is really putting me in the holiday spirit! Nice little online get together this morning... I'm going to go pour myself some hot cider now! Cheers!