flowers for friday ~ gourdeous





i love sculpting, and i love how the flowers on this 'the look of tuscany gourd bowl' by artist louann was created petal by petal and leaf by leaf ... it is elegant yet raw ... it has presence and is artful ... it is gourdeous ...

to learn more about this beautiful bowl, do pop by louannsdesigns etsy shop to learn more ...

by the way ~ thanks thanks thanks again for everyone's wonderfully kind comments on my hundreth ...

i am such a lucky prairiegirl ... xo

5 comments:

Simply Mel said...

Would you look at the love that went into this bowl? My goodness -what a stunning piece of art! I love the color, the shape, and the beauty of earth within and out.

Hope you are having a lovely week! My father just left after a few days of visiting and spoiling the crumb. It was a delightful time.

Bises,
Melissa

Debra said...

Ohhh... do you sculpt? I am so fasinated with this. I bet you are amazing. I hope that you are having a nice- first weekend in December.

My name is PJ. said...

You disappear for periods of time and I find myself hoping that it means you're busy and that's all it means.

This bowl is UNBELIEVABLE. I went right over to Etsy to check her out. You know I have a bad Etsy habit. It's heartbreaking because I can't buy anything that would make me want to slit my wrists if I broke it and couldn't replace it. And, if I did, I would want to.

Gigi said...

This is absolutely beautiful. I love organic shapes and textures like this.

Hope your weekend was wonderful, my friend. xoxo

bigBANG studio said...

oh i love this! it reminds me of these wild gourds that grow here in the desert. people call them coyote melons, but they're not a melon at all.

big hugs to you in the prairie!

xo