flowers for friday ~ wild thyme

with freedom, flowers, books, and the moon ... who could not be perfectly happy?
oscar wilde






as you know, flowers for friday now features new varieties ... of an artistic nature ...

today, i am elated to say that wild thyme has graciously agreed to share her extraordinarily eloquent floral designs with us ... a divine sight, er site!

follow her artistic flair with flowers and her 'musings on gorgeous flowers, individual style, great read, inspiring interiors and wonderful people' at her blog ~ wild thyme flowers for modern romantics ...

a most heart filled thank you to gigi at the magpie's fancy for introducing me to wild thyme ... the quote and these 'flowers for friday' are for you today on your birthday!

prairiegirl xo

8 comments:

bigBANG studio said...

What a doll! I bet Gigi feels the love! I just learned about Wild Thyme from her inspiration post last week, too, and have had quite a lovey thyme (sorry, I couldn't help myself) perusing their heavenly floral arrangements. What a wonderful set of images to begin the weekend with-

xo!

Gigi said...

You spoil me, my friend! Thank you so much for the gorgeous Wilde quote and the stunning Wild (Thyme) flowers. I am completely touched.

Big hugs,
Gigi

My name is PJ. said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous images! Thanks for introducing us to something new. I love it when that happens!

I tried to comment on Monty Python yesterday and couldn't find a way to do it. They were of my formative teenage years in the 1970's. Very popular in my household. VERY ;)

Debra said...

Such beautiful images and flowers. I'm just getting to know Gigi- BIRTHDAY? Happy Birthday Gigi. And a big 'thanks' to both of you for introducing Wild Thyme.

Joyce said...

I hope you are having "wild thyme" this weekend! Beautiful photos. xoxo

Jennifer said...

Love the quote!! And such gorgeous flowers! :)

Laura Trevey said...

these are so beautiful!!!
have a great week ~~

xo Laura

nikole said...

your banner looks great.