1 ... 2 ... 40!

i can not begin to count the number of full belly laughs ... tears rolling down my face ... comic camaraderie that i have enjoyed immensely over the years with the classic monty python crew ...

all i can say is don't get me started on reciting scenes from the holy grail in particular ...

you can't imagine how difficult it was to pick a scene for this posting ... harmless bunnies ... annoying peasants ... french taunting .... black knights ... banging coconuts ... 3 questions ... african swallows ... castle walls ...

and please, please don't get me singing "we're knights of the round table ... we dance when ever able ... we do routines between the scenes ... "



happy 40th you guys ... you still crack me up, complete with aching sides ...

thanks for your silliness ... NI!

4 comments:

Phoe said...

I love Monty Python. And completely unrelated to this post (but helped by it, certainly) I have had the Lumberjack Song stuck in my head for three days. :)

Gigi said...

Hee hee! I'm right with you. Their movies still give me belly laughs after all these years--and I cannot believe it is 40. I turn 42 today. Wow, I'm older than Monty Python. Maybe I should watch The Meaning of Life tonight.

Do you know that in Neal's Yard in London they have one of those official commemorative blue plaques hanging on the outside of what is now the Neal's Yard Rememdies building. It says, "Monty Python lived here." I love it so, so much. In fact, I've taken photos of it in the past. If I can find a good one, I should post it in honor of those funny, funny guys! xoxo

Bonnie, Original Art Studio said...

Now I know for sure that we are kindred spirits!!

bee said...

don't get me started on that holy grail stuff either... i could go for hours!

'it's only a flesh wound. i've had worse...'

wink, wink, nudge, nudge... say no more, say no more.

thanks for the lovely comments on the song for waskada blog! i'm still rooting for the win! :)

happy weekend!