wild and brilliant



for days now, i have been meaning to stop and take a photo of the brilliant display of wildflowers dotting the prairie roadsides ... but ... but ... but ... i haven't.

visiting laura l. trevey's bright, bold and beautiful today i came across this most perfect painting of the wildflowers i have been wanting to share!

thank you laura for capturing these beautiful blooms for me ... and for all of us ...

ps. laura has a shopping spree giveaway happening ~ check the button in my sidebar ...

6 comments:

Cindy said...

I REALLY like that painting. I would hang it on my wall if I had it. So simple.

Deidra said...

This is beautiful and her Etsy shop is fantastic! Thanks so much for the introduction to Laura's work!

Prairie Girl Studio said...

so happy you like this cindy ~ i am drawn to the simplicity as well ... laura is truly talented!

. . .

your are most welcome deidra! i love the discovery and sharing between blogging friends ... xo

orange sugar home said...

so lovely and what a great post about eunice. what a magnificant life!

My name is PJ. said...

These are gorgeous and one of my very favorite flowers. Little bits of sunlight. Thanks for posting them!!

Laura Trevey said...

I am honored and flattered by your lovely post! Thanks a million, and have a Bright, Bold, and Beautiful
weekend ~~

xo Laura