fess up

you are doing dishes ... making dinner or making beds ... driving down the road ... walking your dog 'plugged in' ... maybe even strolling by a record store ... and all of a sudden a song comes on ... a groovy-get-down-gotta-move kinda song ... and there isn't anyone around ... or ... maybe there is ...

do you ...

1. air guitar

2. tap toes

3. bob head

4. break into full-swing-your-hips arms-in-the-air dance throwing in some saucy salsa

5. snap your fingers

6. don your shades

7. do-do-do to the beat

8. drum the nearest anything

9. shoop

10. other ... specific details optional

comment by number only ... more than one is absolutely allowed ... feel free to expand if 10. is your answer ...

oh ... and here's a little something to get you in the mood!




please note: it is hazardous to your health to break into dance while driving ...

7 comments:

Prairie Girl Studio said...

1.
2.
3.
4.
and sometimes
7.
and maybe sometimes
8.

My name is PJ. said...

I am a 2,3,7,9 and 10 - 10 being whatever silliness floats my boat at the time. The way I see it, my life is a musical with a crazy good musical score...and people can do ANYTHING to music in a musical. I'm old enough that I don't care if people think I weird. Another decade or so, they'll be dismissing my behavior as 'eccentric'. I can hardly wait!!!

Fabulous Finds Gal said...

I'm a big #8. Hard to do while driving. So, my head gets into for my hands. Cute post!

abby jenkins said...

BIG SMILE, HEAD BOB and JAZZ HANDS!!!

I wish you could come to our Soul Train Party in our barn this fall....we will surely be rockin 1-11. 11 being Jazzz hands....

Deidra said...

3 and 4 definitely, but if my husband is around I'll dance around him while he usually stands still and waits for me to calm down. Plus, I lip sync with a fake microphone.

Cindy said...

Hum and or sing out loud....regardless

Prairie Girl Studio said...

thanks everyone for your upbeat comments! so much fun ... especially the image of you deidra and your husband waiting for you to calm down ~ i really did laugh out loud!
i think it would be such a hoot to all go to abbey's soul train party in their barn and dance the night away ... and i am sure she wouldn't mind if we all brought our props ... hair brushes for mics, etc, etc ...
prairiegirl xo